The Education Theatre's 2015 programme is now confirmed. The talks in the theatre at the Independent Schools Show are FREE for parents attending the Show. This is the UK's leading forum for parents to find information about independent education.
14-15 November 2020
Independent Schools Show
The show helps thousands of families
Over 240 leading schools
Advice from education's
Plan the next steps for your child
Meet the leading schools
Meet the most respected heads
Make the right decisions for your child
Advance tickets are free (£15 on the door)
Plan your child's future
The Independent Schools Show helps thousands of families each year to plan the next steps for their children.
The show brings together the leading schools, the brightest thinkers and the most respected heads to help you make the right decisions for your child.
REGISTER in advance to receive free tickets for the Show and the weekly Independent Schools Show UPDATE. Forthcoming topics include:
- How to choose a school? Single Sex or co-ed?
- League tables, value added
- Is boarding right for your child?
- There’s a world outside the M25
- Navigating the entry processes
- Curriculum choices
- The modern day independent school - myths, benefits, future directions
Written by Charlotte Cavendish, a senior consultant at Bonas MacFarlane, London's leading educational consultancy, the pre-Show UPDATEs are designed to help you become a school choice expert.
- Over 200 leading schools from across the country
- Leading heads & top consultants answer your questions
- Plan your child's education from nursery to sixth form
With just 8 weeks to go until this year’s Independent Schools Show (14-15 November) we are delighted to announce that we have assembled our strongest ever line-up of speakers and schools, giving you a unique and FREE opportunity to get all your education questions answered under one roof.