The Independent Schools Show in London and our British Boarding Schools Shows, in key markets around the world, provide a unique marketplace and platform for parents to find the right school for their child. We limit exhibitor numbers at all our shows in order to maintain an optimum visitor-school ratio. We never charge success fees or commission from participating schools. Our sole mission is to attract the right visitors to your stand. Join us to meet the thousands of families looking for their perfect school at our events. Please contact Ben Hitchman on +44 (0)203 301 0299 to book your place at any of our shows or to discuss your attendance.
Delivering results & industry-leading ROI
.. and 2021 will be our most powerful year yet
Thousands of families find their perfect school at our events each year. The Shows are the principle forum for UK independent schools to meet the public and press.
Our mission is to attract the right visitors to your stand and drive appointments to your admissions teams.
- Communicate and showcase the unique and wonderful attributes of your school
- Meet and build a relationship with highly motivated parents in our unique approachable, interactive and informal setting
- Join our national advertising & PR campaign, featuring strongly in titles such as Tatler & The Sunday Times. We report all activities in our comprehensive Post Show Report
- Expand your geographic and demographic catchments
- Network with other schools, and connect with new feeder schools and nurseries
- We never charge success fees or commission from participating schools (thats why parents trust us)
We have the experience, running over 50 Shows and countless webinars for parents, growing the footfall and engagement and delivering results.
We have a unique understanding of parents considering independent schools.
With 6592 visitors (up 8.3%) 2019 was a record year for the London show.
This is the most cost-efficient way to reach London and South-East families, especially those from the city’s central and wealthiest zones.
The number of families visiting our overseas shows in 2019 was up 65% on 2018 - another record-breaking year. We launched six new shows and more parents attended all our shows.
- Hong Kong 2019 was our busiest ever international show.
- New shows were launched in Monaco, India, China and Vietnam, and we returned to Geneva.
- In Asia we organised six shows: Kuala Lumpur, Singapore & Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh.
In April 2020 we moved our Parents Forum online. Since then 3171 UK and international families have attended or watched our events, an average of 264 parents per event.
These parents are engaged - they have downloaded 1552 school prospectuses from the event pages, and schools report that this engagement is converting into leads and registrations.
Download our Parents Forum fact sheet to find out more about our online audience and how your school can take part.
Meet the Team
t: +44 (0) 203 301 0299
Ben manages the ISS in London and is your principal point of contact for all operational aspects of the British Boarding Schools Shows. Ben has only missed a handful of our Shows in the past 15 years.
Sofie is responsible for all fiscal related matters at our events. Sofie spends her time liaising with the bursary departments at our exhibiting schools.
+44 (0) 20 3301 0299
David founded the Independent Schools Show in 2006 and continues to oversee all aspects of every production. David is responsible for driving the marketing campaigns and managing sponsorship opportunities.
Guy has revolutionised our relevance & reach to parents, and our reporting and feedback to schools. Guy manages the campaigns and data, contact Guy about all visitor data & partnership enquiries.
We are constantly optimising our marketing, delivering value to our parent database via valuable and deep collaboration partners.